The Costello Center will continue to remain open at this time to make sure all your needs are met, while using precautions and preventative measures as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). However, in an effort to be sensitive to the current situation and to accommodate our clients, we are providing the following options to maintain their scheduled appointments:
- Video conferences through HIPAA-secured Zoom
- Telephone sessions
- In office appointments
- We are now implementing Car Check-Ins. We ask that all clients call from your vehicles to inform us that you have arrived for your appointment and remain in your vehicle until your provider is ready for you. Please provide your vehicle’s color, make, and model to assist us in identifying you.
- At this time, we are requiring that everyone wear a face mask or face covering while inside of our building. Upon arrival, if you do not have a mask, please inform our office upon Car Check-In.
- Our office is now requiring a screening to be completed prior to entering our office. Please find this form in the link here or down below and complete upon arrival. You will be asked during Car Check-In if you have completed the screening form. If you are unable to complete this form ahead of time, one will be provided to you to complete prior to bringing you inside the building. The Costello Center Covid Screening Form
- Upon collecting this form from you, we will be taking the temperature of anyone entering our building with a no-touch thermometer.
Our office is prepared to make other adjustments as needed in this rapidly changing environment, and we will continue to keep our clients promptly informed of any changes. In the immediate, if you would like to switch your appointment’s format, please contact our office staff at (727) 345-2667 to discuss.
*Some restrictions may apply due to the amount of different services provided at The Costello Center
The Costello Center family wishes Wellness and Good Health to you and your family.
Also check out our Parent Resources page for various resources we've compiled to help navigate through Covid-19.